- Insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Light-weight, water resistant and packable.
- Adjustable shock cord on the hood and hem.
- Packs into its own pocket.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Cut in a regular fit with a straight hem.
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Length: 70cm (size: Medium)
- Product SKU: M-JC-CBT3W-4968-SM
We all need a solid, simple option for warmth and the Roamer insulated jacket is our daily go to, packing an awesome warmth-to-weight ratio.
Packs away into its own pocket and makes a great layer under a waterproof jacket. Made in Recycled fabric with a PFC free water resistant coating.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- RPRyan P.Verified BuyerReviewingRoamer Recycled Insulated Jacket - KhakiI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice jacket, with a small catch
I really like the look and feel of this jacket and it feels of a good quality. My only criticism is that the pocket lining constantly gets caught in the zips, to the point that I have been unable to get it open when trying to get my wallet out of the pocket and having to fiddle for a few minutes to carefully get the fabric out of the zip.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBcolm b.Verified BuyerReviewingRoamer Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, XLPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months ago8
Nice material, warm ,comfy and light. One thing I would have to say re. the fit is a bit tight around end rim. I have a similar one and the fit is comfortable.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GBGary B.Verified BuyerReviewingRoamer Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat value
Excellent quality for the money. Passenger is slowly becoming my go to brand for outdoor pursuitsQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NSNeill S.Verified BuyerReviewingRoamer Recycled Insulated Jacket - True BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoJacket
I think it feels great… quality…fits great. First time I ve bought from passenger and I’m impressed…well was impressed… until I read label and is made in China. I thought I would give the brand a go as I read their ethical stance and was impressed by it. Think you should find somewhere else to have your clothes made. It’s good to use recycled materials and plant trees… but you’re using a communist state ..with little worker rights if any.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSJack S.Verified BuyerReviewingRoamer Recycled Insulated Jacket - True BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe utility jacket!
If I had to choose just one jacket, this would probably be it. Perfect to layer up if you need the extra warmth, or wear with a t-shirt when it's just cold. Lightweight enough that can pack it away but not so thin that it feels like just a shell. Very good quality too!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.