- This product has a chemical free, water-based screen print on the front and back.
- This marl fabric has been created by spinning two tonal yarns, resulting in an easy-wearing blended colour with a subtle finish.
- All our T-shirts have received a garment wash to ensure a soft hand-feel, and arrive pre-shrunk.
- Raglan sleeve.
- Branded woven hem label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-LT-NO8OP-1441-SM
Slow time, tap out for a few days and soak up some escapism in this Recycled & Organic marl cotton long sleeve tee.
Our signature raglan style, with a travel inspired water based print
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Gentle Cycle.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Warm Iron fabric, do not iron print.
- Wash at 30 with similar colours.
- NBNeil B.Verified BuyerReviewingFoster Recycled LS T-Shirt - Niagra Blue Marl/Flecked Grey MarlI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 stars5 hours agoFoster recycled LS tshirt
Great fit and really comfortable.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- IHIain H.Verified BuyerReviewingFoster Recycled LS T-Shirt - Flecked Grey Marl/WhiteI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 stars7 months agoLove this long sleeve tee.
Great fit and quality.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPMoira P.Verified BuyerReviewingFoster Recycled LS T-Shirt - Niagra Blue Marl/Flecked Grey MarlI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 stars8 months agoSuper soft
Lovely thick cotton makes it comfortable to wear. Only washed once so far but looking good so expect it will wear well.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WEWill E.Verified BuyerReviewingFoster Recycled LS T-Shirt - Niagra Blue Marl/Flecked Grey MarlI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular Fit, Relaxed FitRated 4 stars8 months agoGreat product
Great T-shirt, nice quality and fit. Only thing stopping a 5 star rating is plastic wrapping of the t-shirt. I know it's a small thing and a small % of the overall emissions/environmental impact of creating this product, but it's all about first impressions. Other sustainable clothing I've bought have managed to avoid it. Fix that and it's a really competitive product well priced with sustainable credentials.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger8 months ago
Thanks for your order and for taking the time to write a review - we are happy that you love the T-Shirt :)
Plastic is something we are always happy to talk about and is at the core of our ethos.
All of our outbound post packaging is 100% zero plastic. This is because it's totally within our capability to change and convert to a sustainable means. Our inbound packaging comes directly from our manufacturers, and there are a few reasons as to why they still use plastic bags on some products.
The main reason is because a wasted product is far worse than any amount of sustainably sourced packaging. For example, if a product gets damaged, broken, destroyed (by water, moisture, etc) or is compromised at all along the shipping/transport process then this makes the product effectively useless, and the product becomes waste. Which also means the whole process led to making the product becomes null & void (the Net Co2 footprint to manufacture).
This isn't an excuse, we're fully committed to becoming the most sustainably and ethically conscious within our means. Which means, if it's viably possible, we're looking to implement it. We're in the process of testing sugar starch 'plastic' product bags, many of our new products have 'naked' packaging such as our shirts and Turkish towels, and our robes and blankets come in a re-usable stuff sack that's been made from off-cuts of the fabrics used to produce these products.
Our motto at the moment is 'waste is worse', and in the meantime we really appreciate your concern and support in helping us on our eco-journey.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to pop us an email at email@example.com, and we will be happy to help :)
- WVWillem van K.Verified BuyerReviewingFoster Recycled LS T-Shirt - Niagra Blue Marl/Flecked Grey MarlI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit FittedRated 5 stars9 months agoSimply good
Fits like a globeQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.