- 100% Recycled Polyester changing robe.
- Lightweight robe which packs down small.
- Fully lined with a warm sherpa fleece.
- This robe has a screen print on the chest and back.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Two-way zip and side slits for easy changing.
- 2 Front pockets with a hand-warming tricot lining.
- Internal patch pocket with a velcro seal.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- Back neck hanging loop.
- Perfect for days spent on the beach and evenings by the fire.
- Check out our size guide for dimensions.
- This robe arrives packed away into a stuff-sack.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: U-PN-VFHKD-1817-XS
Built with 100% Recycled single-use plastic bottles.
The Escapism is our changing robe with a super soft, cosy and snug sherpa fleece lining. Get changed anywhere in privacy and comfort, dry off, stay warm and keep the elements at bay. Featuring a PFC-Free water resistant coating.
Our robes are designed with the purpose of getting changed in after a surf or sea dip, so they're a loose fit. For the best fit guide, we recommend using a tape measure to see where the robe would sit, and decide from there whether you'd like a looser or tighter fit. The robe width is measured across the front, with the zip done up and the robe laid flat, from one armpit to the other.
|UK Size||Height (ft & in.)||Robe Width||Robe Length|
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Keep away from fire sources.
- Machine wash cold.
- Wash separately.
- Do not tumble dry or bleach.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- CFclaire F.Verified BuyerReviewingEscapism Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - RustI recommend this productSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoChanged my life
I wild swim and I now know I can swim all year. It’s so warm and cosy and instantly gets my temperature back up.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ESelisa s.Verified BuyerReviewingEscapism Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 3 out of 5 stars6 days agoBeautiful and cosy
Love my rope , one small inconvenience is that it hasn’t got slits to put your hands in to help you get change but mine is big enough so I can put my arms inQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SPShelley P.Verified BuyerReviewingEscapism Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - RustI recommend this productSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat changing robe
I love my new changing robe. I wore it at a recent surf and music festival and got lots of positive comments. It has so much space to change inside when needed and the Sherpa lining dried quickly so I could wear it again not long after using it while wet.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CHCaroline H.Verified BuyerReviewingEscapism Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - Larkspur BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent!
Very good quality. Lovely colour. Good fit (I got XS and I am size 10-12). Will be used for changing at the beach, to-ing & fro-ing to the showers when we’re camping & generally keeping cosy outside on summer eveningsQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CECarrie E W.Verified BuyerReviewingEscapism Recycled Sherpa Lined Changing Robe - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFabulous unfussy changing robe
The black robe is perfect if you're not after the super bright alternatives on the market. The sherpa lining makes it lovely and warm but overall the robe feels lightweight so isn't heavy when it's on. I am a UK 10 and was bought the medium but it was too big especially the sleeve length. I returned this and bought size small which is much better on me. I am able to change swimwear while it's on and it fits much better overall. I am looking forward to summer beach days so much now!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.