- Mid-weight blanket that's perfect for life on the road.
- Packs away into its own pocket, with added handle for easy carrying.
- Snaps into a hands-free cape.
- Connects to other blankets using poppers, or folds in half to make a sleeping bag.
- Pack-away pocket doubles up as a storage pouch.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Machine washable
- This blanket arrives packed away into its own pocket.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- One Size - 203cm X 137cm, packs away to be 46cm X 54cm.
- Product SKU: U-BK-MX2XR-2796-OS
Crafted from 100% Recycled plastic bottles and featuring serious warmth to weight ratio, our Nomadic Travel Blankets are an icon in the making. Packable and super versatile, they're an essential for all the journeys to come. This one features our new 'Nowhere Bound' graphic, made for the roamers.
Designed with the tried, tested and adventure approved REPREVE fabric that has been honed over many years and many adventures. You won't want to leave home without one...
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the functionality.
- MTMark T.Verified BuyerReviewingNomadic Recycled Sherpa Blanket - Turquoise/ RustI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat design
Great design love the colours really warm too used on a beach a few times very goodQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAna G.Verified BuyerReviewingNomadic Recycled Sherpa Blanket - Black 'Nowhere Bound' PrintI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWarm and versatile
I can use it in so many ways! It is the Swiss Army Knife of blankets!
As a pillow, a throw, a blanket, a changing robe, a coat. Love it❣️QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DKDominique K.Verified BuyerReviewingNomadic Recycled Sherpa Blanket - Roaming Print BlackI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSherpa Roaming Nomad Blanket!
Love love love it! Best purchase of the year, even better in real life than the pictures ☺️QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EEmilyVerified BuyerReviewingNomadic Recycled Sherpa Blanket - Deep Navy Vintage GeoI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFinally someone made this!
I have been looking for this exact thing for years! We have regular sleeping bags that can be unzipped to be a 'normal blanket' - but as we travel with our van weight is not an issue, and sleeping bags are not that warm unzipped, so I always toke my sherpa blanket as well. Space however is an issue, so I can't be bringing lots of blankets at a time, each with different functions. So I always wondered why nobody made a mix of the two: a sherpa blanket that can be made into a sleeping bag, for when it gets to cold inside the van at night but can also be used as a regular blanket, because we love travelling to cold climates. Well, here it is!
Long story short: Passenger, you really know your customers. Kudos!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EBEmma B.Verified BuyerReviewingNomadic Recycled Sherpa Blanket - Purple MountainI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSo cozy
I love this blanket - it is sooooo cozy and packs away easily. I am unsure how fluffy the Sherpa will wash but for now it is super fluffy. I haven’t used it as a sleeping bag just yet but so far I am hookedQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.