|Size||UK Men||UK Women||EU||US Men||US Women|
|Small||2.5 - 5||3.5 - 5||34.5 - 37.5||3 - 5.5||5 - 6.5|
|Medium||5.5 - 7||6 - 7.5||38 - 40||6 - 7.5||7 - 8.5|
|Large||7.5 - 9||8 - 9.5||40.5 - 42.5||8 - 9.5||9 - 10.5|
|X Large||9.5 - 11||10 - 11.5||43 - 45||10 - 11.5||11 - 12.5|
- Light-weight water resistant slippers.
- Recycled polyester ripstop outer which has been attached to the sole with a water based glue and then hand stitched.
- Soft fleece lining and memory foam footbed for the ultimate comfort.
- Durable rubber sole.
- Branded label made from hemp.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: U-FW-KIZUT-2623-LR
Crafted with Recycled REPREVE insulated fabric.
Ideal for cabin days, van life adventures or post surf warm up routines. Designed with micro fleece inside for warmth and comfort. Our Sole Slippers are the perfect companion throughout the year.
Crafted in collaboration with VOITED
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Wipe clean only.
- CMCallum M.Verified BuyerReviewingSole Recycled Slipper - Ochre YellowI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoSuper cosy
Love these slippers keep your toes toasty without getting too hot! The think sole makes them great for camping or popping out to the bin in the house!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LBLucy B.Verified BuyerReviewingSole Recycled Slipper - BlackI recommend this productSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo comfy
Really high quality, super comfortableQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJohn Paul Q.Verified BuyerReviewingSole Recycled Slipper - Ochre YellowI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoComfiest and warmest slippers I’ve ever had!
My new go to slippers!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SMScott M.Verified BuyerReviewingSole Recycled Slipper - Ochre YellowI recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat quality but sizing difficult...
Firstly, as with all passenger products, the quality is great. Where the issue is with the range of sizes... I am a UK size 8 so I bought both M and L. The M was way too small as expected, but the L , whilst really comfortable they slip off a lot as it's designed to fit feet up to a size 9...
Would rather these are actually sized like normal shoes and slippers and not size ranges.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- OMOlivia M.Verified ReviewerReviewingSole Recycled Slipper - RustI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoLook great, super warm but mine arrived with a defect
These are really warm and my pair of rust slippers look great. The soles are good for dealing with mud or wet underfoot and keeping your feet warm, the insulation is great too, so ideal for camping.
A few gripes though - I agree with other reviewers, they do stain incredibly easily so unfortunately look pretty shabby very quickly.
The insides are made of a quite slippery material so my feet often fall out of them, actually quite dangerous when going up or down stairs. This hasn't improved with wear and if I'm walking anywhere in them I tend to shuffle my feet. Annoying when camping.
Mine arrived with a slight defect where the uppers had come away from the sole on one side - I thought I could live with it but they have got progressively worse so I'm going to ask for a replacement pair.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 month ago
Thanks for your purchase and for the great feedback on the slippers. We're so sorry to hear about the defect affecting one of your slippers, kindly get in touch with customer service on email@example.com so that we can look into this further for you and get the issue sorted to a satisfactory conclusion.
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.