- Cotton corduroy long sleeve overshirt with a sherpa lining.
- Branded chest pocket embroidery.
- Contrast fabric on the pockets, collar and yoke panel.
- Popper up cuffs and main placket.
- Double front pockets and welt hand pockets.
- Inside neck hanging loop.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- We recommend sizing up if you want to wear chunky knits underneath.
- Product SKU: M-SH-I1WRQ-4276-SM
When you need stylish, hard-wearing comfort and only the warmest will do, look no further than the Kodiak Sherpa Lined Cord Shirt. Drawing on the need for toughness against the cold, this heavy sherpa lined, utility inspired shirt will bring the heat to any situation. Using a Recycled Cotton blend corduroy you can now roam responsibly too. Get one and get out there.
|Size (in.)||Chest (in.)||Hip (in.)||Overarm Length (in.)|
|S||36 - 38||36 - 38||25|
|M||38 - 40||38 - 40||25.8|
|L||40 - 42||40 - 42||26.3|
|XL||42 - 44||42 - 44||27|
|Size (cm)||Chest (cm)||Hip (cm)||Overarm Length (cm)|
|S||91.5 - 96.5||91.5 - 96.5||64cm|
|M||96.5 - 101.5||96.5 - 101.5||65.5|
|L||101.5 - 106.5||101.5 - 106.5||67|
|XL||106.5- 111.5||106.5- 111.5||68.5|
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Use a cool iron on fabric.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- RSRyan S.Verified BuyerReviewingKodiak Sherpa Lined Cord Shirt - Golden BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoKodiak shirt
Lovely material, great look, warm and stylish. Quick delivery and fits really well. I love this new addition to my wardrobeQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RHRichard H.Verified BuyerReviewingKodiak Sherpa Lined Cord Shirt - Golden BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoA jacket for any occasion
Comfy, warm, hard wearing, looks great!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JEJohan E.Verified BuyerReviewingKodiak Sherpa Lined Cord Shirt - Golden BrownI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Fitted, Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoJust as I imagined
Love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RWRoland W.Verified BuyerReviewingKodiak Sherpa Lined Cord Shirt - Dusty OliveI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular Fit, FittedSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat product
This is a terrific piece of kit - stylish, warm and seemingly pretty rugged (only had it less than a month so far but feels like there's many seasons wear in it)!
I'm almost always a large in everything and occasionally on the verge of an XL. This is a comfortable L fit and easy to get the chunky knits underneath, I'd recommend sticking to your regular size when ordering.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSjamie s.Verified BuyerReviewingKodiak Sherpa Lined Cord Shirt - Golden BrownI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 2 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat idea
This shirt was so close but the 80s style shoulders just didn’t do it for me. The Sherpa lined is great as is the cord. It’s just the cut on the shoulder plus the excess on the armsQualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 week ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your Kodiak shirt. I'm so sorry it wasn't perfect for you this time but please pop that one back to us for a full refund using our Royal Mail free returns service :)
Thanks again and I hope you have a good day!
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.